Crateful of Kittens

Hello Whimsy fans! Ellie here today, it's my turn to share a creation with you. If you have hopped with us last week, then you will probably remember seeing my card along your way. I made it with one of the new stamps illustrated by Crissy Armstrong.
Aren't they adorable! I just couldn't resist these cuties, and luckily was able to add it to my January stamp selection.

The image has been colored using copics and colored pencils. Papers are just some old ones from my stash. The sentiment is from an older Whimsy Stamp set.
Whimsy Product List:

Thanks so much for stopping by here today. 

Happy Stamping,


2 comments

  1. Well, who wouldn't feel happy looking at these little cuties. I just love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a beautiful card gorgeous image colours and design xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team