Pirate Boy!

Hi Everyone! It's Shannah here today to share some Whimsy Inspiration with you!

 I've used the new image from Krista Heij-Barber called 'Pirate Boy', available from Whimsy Stamps, and it's so cute that I couldn't resist making TWO cards! (Well actually I had two ideas and couldn't decide which to go with so just did both lol!)

Here's the first card...

And a close up of the cute little Pirate Boy ;)

The images were stamped with Memento ink and coloured with Copic markers. I fussy cut around them ready to use for each card.

Here's the second card...

  And another close up...
 
I hope you like them! You can see more details on my Blog;  Embellished ExpresShan's.

Thanks so much for visiting today and hope you have a great week!

2 comments

  1. WOW - this is amazing!!! I absolutely LOVE every little detail. Gorgeous Coloring =) Thanks for the inspiration.
    - Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AMAZING!!!! So very awesome ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team