Bunny Sitting on Present

Good morning and happy Wednesday!
Ellie here today sharing one of my newer Whimsy creations with you today! 
For today's card I used the adorable Bunny Sitting On Present, a rubber stamp from the April release, illustrated by Lee Holland.

This cutie has been colored with copic markers and I fussy cut the image. Papers are all from my stash, and I used a stencil to add some dots onto the white card stock. A CAS card, embellished with a little button and twine.

Here is a close up.
Whimsy Products:

Hope you like today's creation. Have a great day everyone and
thanks so much for visiting!! 

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team