Bella's Love Letter

Good morning Whimsy Fans!

It's Ellie here, time for me to share a Whimsy creation with you all! Hope you like it!
I made this card for one of the Challenge Blogs I am designing for, using the gorgeous stamp
Bella Sole Love Letters from Whimsy's Elisabeth Bell collection.



The keys on the left side were die cut using Whimsy's "Lock and Key" die set. I used some twine to tie the two keys together.
My card looked a little blank on the right side, so I decided to ink up one of the stamps from the set "Lavish Flourishes", and then I stamped one of the postmarks from the set "Vintage Travel postage stamps".

The background and red card stock were embossed using some cuttlebug embossing folders. The sky and grass were inked using a blending tool.

And that is about it. Thanks so much for stopping by here. Be sure to visit again really soon for more Whimsy Inspiration by the Design Team!

3 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team