Red White and Blue


Hello Whimsy Fans and Happy 4th of July for all of you who are celebrating!  I made this card already back in April for Whimsy's Inspiration Magazine issue 12 but I thought it's a perfect card to share with you here on the Whimsy blog as it's my turn today. :-) 
Image is one of Kenny K's retro series called 'Showgirl'. She is available in rubber in the Whimsy store HERE.

I colored my image with Copics as always and the designer papers are from Doodlebug Design. The sentiment is from the Mini Party Letter Seals. The star dies used are from Spellbinders and all the other embellishments are from my stash.


Here's a list of the Copics I've used:
E0000-000-00-11 R21-00, B28-24-21-00-000,
R39-29-24-22-20-00 T4-2, Y11-21 E97-99


Thanks for stopping by today and have a save and happy holiday!

5 comments

  1. So talented and so beautiful is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the red white and blue and your coloring it amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colored image and fabulous card design.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and the image too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team