Jungle Bells One - Lion


Happy Sunday Whimsy Friends - Iris here! Today I want to show you a Christmas card I made using  Jungle Bells One - Lion by Crissy Armstrong.

I've colored the cute Lion using my Copics. DP is from Basic Grey's Jovial collection. Dies used: Nesting Christmas Lights Dies, Holly Vine Die, Holly and Berries Die,
Sentiment Set: Spell it Out Christmas Lights. Flowers and berry clusters are from my stash. I've added white Gesso, coarse glass glitter and stickles to decorate the embellies and the DP.

Here's a closer look on the cute lion:



I've added 3D glaze to the jingle bells on the lions scarf to make them pop. Around the image I sprinkled shabby white Frantage.

Thanks for visiting us here today and don't forget the new release sneak peeks are starting tomorrow for the October Rubber Release! make sure to come back here tomorrow at noon!

Hugs,
Iris

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team