Snow Hugs

Good morning Whimsy fans.  It's my turn (Shelby) to bring you a little bit of inspiration today.  I hope you were able to check out the fabulous new release.  If not, you can see all of the brand spankin' new products in the Whimsy Store under the new products tag

One of my fav new stamps (well all of them are my favs!) is Santa Stop Here from Krista Heij-Barber.  How cute are those darn penguins?
I colored the stamp with primarily Copics but tossed in some Chameleon for good measure.  The snow was created using UTEE...easy peasy for snow effects.
That's it for me today on this marvelous Thursday!  I hope everyone has a great finish to their week and an even better weekend.

Shelby

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team