Whisper in Love

 

Hi Everyone, it's Faye here :)


And today I'm sharing a project I've made with some of the latest releases from Whimsy Stamps. Whisper in Love is part of the November Release, drawn by artist Lizzy Love. I love the sentiment that's part of the stamp. And it's a great image for really focusing in on colouring faces and hair. 

I've also used my current fave die... Elegant Snowflakes. Lol, I'm sticking 'em on everything right now! I thought snowflakes kinda went with the sentiment. And you know, Christmas is around the corner...


Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day.

2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team