Birthday Wishes using Painted Sayings

Hi Whimsy friends. I'm happy to be posting on the Whimsy blog today. I have a card to share that I made with the fabulous Painted Sayings stamp set from Whimsy's clear stamp line.  

I started by taking a piece of smooth white card stock and then blended several colors of Distress Inks on it for a rainbow effect. I then spritzed my panel quite liberally with water to let the colors really flow into one another.  I then stamped the gorgeous sentiments.  I then decided to add some stitching detail to both the top and bottom of the rainbow panel. I did this using the Stitched Border Die Trio set from Whimsy Stamps.  Some sparkling clear sequins finish off the card along with rounded corners on the bottom. 





No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team