How's it Growing?

Hello friends!  Vicki here to share a card to get you in the mood for Spring!
With all of the snow on the ground, I'm ready to start thinking about flowers and planting!
I have decided to pull out these super fun Spring themed products for my design which are from the Clearly Whimsy Stamps collection:  In the Garden - discount Bundle.  (You can purchase each item separately of course, but you get the discount when you purchase the bundle.)

For my card design, I was following a sketch when putting this together.  I have die cut the watering can with some silver card stock and I've also die cut the fence and grass along the bottom portion of my design.  The flowers were inked up and fussy cut out and popped up over the design with foam tape on both the fence and watering can dies.

I have used the Stitched Border die Trio set to make the stitched lines on the sides of my popped up card panel that has been popped up with some craft foam over an A2 sized vanilla card base.  I've added a blue scalloped border and yellow ribbon in the center of the design and then I decided to use the water drops and stitched clouds over the vanilla card base panel.  I took some glossy accents and added it over the water drops for some shine.  I also used a Wink of Stella glitter pen to cover the flowers with for a bit of sparkle.

Today is also the start of the February Whimsy Stamps Challenge!
It's a really easy theme of "Anything Goes" so we look forward to seeing your creations!
Be sure to stop by and check out the wonderful inspiration from the team!

Hope you've enjoyed my card today!
Thanks for dropping in!

1 comment

  1. Oh I love your card! Feels like Spring and that makes me smile! I love Spring! Love all the dies you used and that watering can one is a must have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team