Snappy BIrthday!

Hi Everyone!

It's Shannah here today to share some Whimsy Inspiration with you!

My card today features the gorgeous new Whimsy 'Summer Breeze' 6x6 Papers and Enamel Dots, which were the perfect match for these cheeky little sea creatures from Krista Heij-Barber called 'Snappy Birthday'. This set comes with all these funny little sea creatures along with the sentiment, balloons, stars and streamers for a fun Snappy Birthday card. The papers, enamel dots AND the adorable stamps are available right now at Whimsy Stamps.


I chose a side-step card so I could fit all my cute little creatures on, and also to show off  these awesome Whimsy papers.


The images are stamped in Momento Tuxedo ink, coloured with Copic markers, then fussy-cut so I could arrange them onto the card. I added Stickles to the small stars and the water bubbles for some extra shine.


And of course I finished with those fabulous new Whimsy Enamel Dots!


I hope you like it! You can see more details on my Blog;  Embellished ExpresShan's.

Thanks so much for visiting today and hope you have a great week!

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team