Hedgehog with Ladybird

Hello Whimsy Fans How are you today? My goodness that one of the quickest
months ever!,  because its my turn (Bridget) to post some inspiration here.

For my DT piece today i have used the adorable Hedgehog with Ladybug


from our Lee Holland Collection, the designer papers are one of our new 
digital downloads that are available  from the Whimsy Stamps store.
The papers are from  Fall harvest 1 collection, I printed them on the plain
paper setting on my printer, because i wanted a slightly muted effect 
on the papers but as you can see they are still very vibrant. I used a punch 
for the Maple leaves.

Have a lovely Tuesday and rest of the week friends and i will see you fine peeps
here next month with another creation take care until then ....xoxo
Hugs Bridget :) xx



No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team