Day 14 Whimsy's Countdown to Christmas

Hi friends. Are you having a good week so far? I have a Christmas card to share with you today using some goodies from Clearly Whimsy Stamps. This is for the 25 days of Christmas event that's going on all month long here on the Whimsy blog.

I started by stamping one of the images from the Joyous Holiday stamp set onto my red card stock with Versamark ink. I then die cut the new Build a Poinsettia dies a few times and inked the edges in just a bit of gold pigment ink. I embossed the sentiment onto some vellum. I added the main panel up on foam tape over just a bit of gold sparkly card stock. 


Here's a close-up of the products I used today from Clearly Whimsy Stamps.





2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team