Day 2 of Whimsy Countdown to Christmas

Hello, welcome to day two of Whimsy's countdown to Christmas. The design teams will be featuring a new project every day. I know you will find lots of inspiration!

I made a card featuring Whimsy's beautiful papers and the geometric snowflake die.
I started by making a panel using two of the papers found in the Winter Wishes paper pad.  I cut a geometric snowflake and adhered most of it onto the panel.  I covered it with sparkle using a Spectrum Noir clear sparkle marker for some shine.  I cut Christmas large word die twice, once from brushed silver cardstock and layered them together.  I stamped a sentiment companion on a vellum Sentiment Banner, and then adhered my sentiment pieces on the snowflake panel.  I adhered the panel on a white card base, and glued on some sequins last. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment

  1. Love that die and your card is so pretty toothanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team