Quick and easy Christmas cards.

Well I can't ignore it. Christmas is truly on it's way and it's time I started getting serious about making my Christmas cards.
I don't know about you, but though there are cards I will spend a couple of hours on for special people, if I need to make a lot of cards, I need to simplify so that I can make lots in less time. 
Sometimes though when batch making cards you don't want to make them all the same right? 

So when I received the Abstract Christmas stamp set I was overjoyed, because this was a stamp set that was very versatile, (not to mention that it comes with so many mix and match seasonal sentiments that work great with other stamp sets).

So below I've shown a few examples of different ways I've used this stamp set and each card took only around 15  minutes to make on average.






A stamp set, some ink and embossing powder, plain card,  a couple of basic rectangle dies and simple embellishments was all it took to make these cards and I finished them all in an evening. 
You can find a link to the stamp set I used below.

Abstract Christmas

Time to get started on those Christmas cards!


6 comments

  1. Wonderful set of cards. This really is a versatile stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great inspiration for quick and easy Christmas cards - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Love this stamp set. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great and using stamping you create a very good card. We also offers different custom metal stamps and dies. To gte details contact us

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team