Penguin Birthday - with Special Guest Michelle Short

Hello there, Michelle here and I am back with my second card as a guest for Whimsy Stamps. Today I am using the Penguin Birthday set, as well as the Everyday MiniSentiments set. Whimsy Stamps has lots of cute penguins for nearly every occasion anytime of the year...not just for the winter holidays.


I started off by stamping the penguin on to a piece of white cardstock that was cut using a stitched rectangle die. I then stamped the ‘happy birthday’ sentiment at the top, from the Everyday Mini Sentiments set. The panel was coloured using Copic Markers. It is a little difficult to see in the photos but I added colourless blender dots to the background to help with the birthday celebration theme.



The image panel was simply adhered to a white A2 card base with foam tape and then I added some shimmer to the present ribbon, hat and balloon with Wink of Stella. I also added Crystal Glaze to the balloon. Thanks so much for visiting the Whimsy Stamps Blog today and a big thank you goes to Denise, Deb and the team for having me guest with them. Have a great day!

Be sure to visit Michelle at:
Instagram: @thecardgrotto


Everyday Mini Sentiments  Penguin Birthday  

5 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team