Bunny Love



Hi Friends,
Welcome to last post for 2017 at Whimsy Stamps. 
I love the versatility of the images and all the releases have been  so different from each other. It gave me opportunity to have more fun with my colouring mediums and style. 


For today I used the Bunny Love Stamp set and I love the innocence on the girls face. I tried to create a fur on the bunny but using small dots that added texutre.I used a circle die to cut the image and sponged some blue ink to add the background. I used a beautiful pattern paper by Tracy to complete the card. I fussy cut a little butterfly from the same paper and used it to embelish the girl's hair. Added a simple sentiment and that finished my card.




I hope you liked this card. 
Wishing you all a very HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR !
Happy crafting!!
Hugs


SUPPLIES 






2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team